To present live theatrical productions and develop the performing arts enriching the cultural life of our regional community
Beaumont Community Players will position itself as a leader in the local arts community. Our organization will develop new audiences and engage our existing membership by offering a range of performance and educational experiences. We will be a model of sustainable theatre through vigorous outreach efforts and vigilant stewardship of our performance space.
In pursuit of this mission and vision Beaumont Community Players emphasizes the following values:
● We put local talent center stage.
● We are passionate about our audiences
● We partner with other arts organizations to cultivate new audiences and expose our existing audiences to new theatrical experiences
● We celebrate the variety of artistic experiences by offering a range of performance styles and formats for audiences and artists to participate in.
● We embrace diversity in all our activities
● We provide exceptional customer service at all levels of the organization, including patrons, staff, board members, supporters and artists
● We provide educational opportunities for learners of all ages and backgrounds.
● We ensure the continued success of our organization through responsible budgeting and resource management.
Beaumont Community Players